2011. december 8., csütörtök

Show me where it hurts you

Now I'm in a very bad mood again. So deep in depression. I don't really want to talk about it though. Everything feels senseless, all are never mind. I feel nothing but emptiness inside of me. No good. Anyway, what I would like to share I just understand one scene from a movie I've seen quite a while ago. It's from a Japanese movie called Tokyo Tower (starring MatsuJun who is my ichiban. The movie isn't really that good, but there are really hot sex scenes with him in it, that's why I love it :P). So the scene is near at the end of the movie and the plot is that a younger playboy gets into a relationship with an older house-wife. He doesn't treat her very nicely, he only deals with her when he wants, otherwise take his time with other women, doesn't answer her call and such, which makes the women obviously disappointed. She tries to break up with him more times, but finally she always give in to him and make up again and again. So in this scene, when she sees him on the road in a sport car with another girl, she crashes into his car on purpose more times. His car got damaged so he gets out the car and starts yelling at the woman. That's when the woman says, when the guy asks her why did she do that:
"Always I was the one who was angry, finally I wanted to see you angry. However, you should be a lot more angrier."

Actually I've always supported the man in this movie, I liked how he could get away with this playboy lifestyle. However, now I really understand a woman. I also would be happy to see him angry. I want to see emotions from him. As strong as possible. Emotions I cause in him. Positive or negative, now never mind. I just want to get some.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése